+ Can I camp in a tent?
Yes. There’s space for that. Be sure to bring everything you’d need to camp as we are unable to offer tent or bedding rentals.
+ What are the cabins like?
There are 8 to 12 beds in each cabin complete with an attached bathroom with showers. These cabins are seriously comfy for the glamping dreams you’ve always had. Prefer to sleep outside in your own tent? That’s okay too! We’ve got plenty of space for registered tents in the surrounding woods.
+ Will bedding be provided?
Yes. Sheets, blanket, and pillow will be provided in cabins; but it's a good idea to bring an extra blanket and your favorite pillow to ensure you get the best sleep possible. If you're in a tent, you need to bring their own supplies.
+ Is Camp Wonderful wheelchair accessible?
Camp is not 100% wheelchair accessible. If you have an accessibility need, please get in touch with us at email@example.com so that we can make double sure that we can get you where you want to go!
+ Change your booking
- If you need to change your booking, you must either cancel and rebook your reservation or call Eventbrite for assistance.
- Camp Wonderful doesn't charge a change or cancellation fee.
- All rooms are fully refundable until 30 days before the event, after that, they cannot be changed or canceled.
- We cannot guarantee the same room rates as your original reservation and cannot transfer tickets from one session to the next. You need to cancel your reservation and rebook at the current rate.
- We recommend you make changes as early as possible.
- If you still need help with your reservation or need to make special requests, such as accessibility options, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Book now, pay later
We give you the option to book now and pay later through the Affirm payment plan on Eventbrite.
+ Book your stay at Camp Wonderful
You can book online or over the phone through Eventbrite.
+ Making special requests when booking
You can make special requests, such as accessibility or CPAP, as you book your accommodation. Please contact us directly at email@example.com to confirm we have the required accessibility features.
+ Book an accessible accommodation
We can help guests with specific needs, such as accessible bathrooms or showers. Camp Wonderful can help you find and book just the right spot. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
+ What should I pack?
Gosh, have we got a lot to tell you! We’ll send along packing lists, Wondergames assignments, and regular updates on the action! If you have any other questions between now and purchasing a ticket, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com so that we can make sure you have the info you need to feel cozy and excited about your time with us at Camp Wonderful.