+ Can I camp in a tent?
Yes. There’s space for that. Be sure to bring everything you’d need to camp as we are unable to offer tent or bedding rentals.
+ What are the cabins like?
There are six to eight beds in each cabin complete with an attached bathroom with showers. These cabins are seriously comfy for the glamping dreams you’ve always had. Prefer to sleep outside in your own tent? That’s okay too! We’ve got plenty of space for registered tents in the surrounding woods.
+ Will bedding be provided?
Yes. Sheets, blanket, and pillow will be provided in cabins; but it's a good idea to bring an extra blanket and your favorite pillow to ensure you get the best sleep possible.
+ Is Camp Wonderful wheelchair accessible?
Timber Lake Camp (where Camp Wonderful 2019 takes place) is not 100% wheelchair accessible. If you have an accessibility need, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make double sure that we can get you where you want to go!
+ Check In & Check Out
- 4 days | 3 nights begins Thursday, September 5 at 2:00 PM and ends Sunday, September 8 at 3:00 PM.
- 2 days | 1 night begins at 9:30 AM on Tuesday, September 10 and concludes Wednesday, September 11 at 8:00 PM.
- 3 days | 2 nights starts at 12:00 PM (noon) on Friday, September 13 and ends at 3:00 PM on Sunday, September 15.
- Please plan to stay for the whole session. It can be disturbing to the community to have folks show up late and leave early. The experience is designed to last the whole duration.
+ Change your booking
- If you need to change your booking, you must either cancel and rebook your reservation or call Eventbrite for assistance.
- Camp Wonderful doesn't charge a change or cancellation fee.
- All rooms are fully refundable until 30 days before the event, after that, they cannot be changed or canceled.
- We cannot guarantee the same room rates as your original reservation and cannot transfer tickets from one session to the next. You need to cancel your reservation and rebook at the current rate.
- We recommend you make changes as early as possible.
- If you still need help with your reservation or need to make special requests, such as accessibility options, contact us directly at email@example.com.
+ Book now, pay later
We give you the option to book now and pay later through the Affirm payment plan on Eventbrite.
+ Book your stay at Camp Wonderful
You can book online through Eventbrite or over the phone.
+ Making special requests when booking
You can make special requests, such as accessibility or CPAP, as you book your accommodation. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm we have the required accessibility features.
+ Book an accessible accommodation
We can help guests with specific needs, such as accessible bathrooms or showers. Camp Wonderful can help you find and book just the right spot. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com
+ What should I pack?
Gosh, have we got a lot to tell you! As we move towards September, we’ll send along packing lists, Wondergames assignments, and regular updates on the action! If you have any other questions between now and purchasing a ticket, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make sure you have the info you need to feel cozy and excited about your time with us at Camp Wonderful 2019.